Netherlands – Amsterdam
Allen & Overy is an international law firm rooted in the Dutch market. The firm offers high quality legal services to (listed) and large non-listed companies, financial institutions, government agencies and social organizations. The Amsterdam office is an integral part of a broad international network. Characteristic of the firm is its no-nonsense culture.
We are looking for talented and ambitious Junior Associates throughout the year. As a Junior Associate, you are part of a passionate and close-knit team led by a partner. We believe in learning by doing, so from the beginning you get responsibility and start working for our national and international clients.
We look for
- Someone with a successfully completed master’s degree in Dutch Law including civil law
- Demonstrable legal interest
- Social skills
- An ambitious team player
- A strong analytical ability
- Above average curiosity
- Flexible and result-oriented
- A creative thinker
Our open and inclusive corporate culture encourages ambitious talent, whoever you are. We believe in the power of a limitless composition of our teams. Partly because of this, we are able to achieve success and continue to grow as an organization. Enthusiastic? Upload your resume and we will contact you as soon as possible.
A full selection procedure at Allen & Overy consists of four rounds and takes an average of two to three weeks:
- First interview with recruitment
- Two assessments. The first assessment consists of a number of tests in the field of personality and abilities. The second assessment is a gamified assessment and focuses on your analyzing skills. It requires an hour of concentration and the ability to distinguish main and side issues in the event of information overload and disruptions
- Two interviews with a total of 4 partners from various practices
Bekijk de vacature hier!