We are looking for a law assistant with a keen interest in corporate law, especially in the governance of listed companies.
About the position
Corporate governance of listed companies is a broad field. You will be working with the increasing number of laws and regulations that this group of companies is having to deal with. But another element is the day-to-day impact of these governance rules: how listed companies implement them and how stakeholders respond.
Your role includes identifying and keeping track of relevant market developments and trends, identifying new regulations, analysing potential implications for listed companies, and preparing presentations and legal advice. You will be actively involved in our work. This position is a great opportunity to get acquainted with this interesting and exciting area of expertise.
Who can apply
Ideal candidates for this position:
- are bachelor’s or master’s students in their third year or above and with good grades so far
- have an affinity with and an interest in corporate law and governance of listed companies
- are available for two or three days a week during a period of at least six months
- are enthusiastic and driven
- are precise and well organised
- have good verbal and written communication skills, in Dutch and English.