We are looking for a student who has a keen interest in our financial markets regulation practice.
About the role
Our experts are advising financial undertakings on complex matters in relation to financial markets regulations, including license requirements, interactions with supervisory authorities, scope of applicable regulations, upcoming regulatory developments, etc. As a law assistant you will work in our Financial Markets Regulation practice group. You will support our lawyers in their daily practice by, for example, conducting research on the status or background of legislation, preparing presentations, and providing answers to questions on market practice. Your work activities will be combined with know-how work for our legal advisers.
If you are
- a third year Bachelor or Master student with strong academic record;
- interested in financial regulatory law;
- available for at least six months, preferably starting in May or June 2022;
- meticulous and well-organised;
- a great teamplayer;
- eager and excited to learn;
- enthusiastic and driven;
- pro-active and flexible; and
- has excellent Dutch and English language skills
Then we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Bekijk de vacature hier!